Monday, March 31, 2008

Weigh In #12

Well, it's slightly smaller than I would have liked but can I really complain with a loss of 2.4 lbs? I'm finally over the 25lb mark and I'm so painfully close to the 10% mark. I've been trying to lose these last few pounds for 3 weeks now! But I feel like I'm over the hump and will blow by that 10% mark next week very easily. Quite honestly it's a little depressing to think that I only lost 3.2 lbs in the last 4 weeks but my measurements have changed quite a bit.

Difference since March 3
Bust: -2
Waist: -4
Hips: -1.5
Total: 7" gone!!

Difference since Oct. 07
Bust: -3.5
Waist: -7.5 (!!!)
Hips: -3.5
Total: That's 14.5 inches gone!!

Doesn't that put it all back into perspective?? And the good news is that my shape is becoming less of the awful block shape. Who knows, by the time I'm at goal, I may have a bit of an hourglass figure going on afterall! LOL

I also had my final fitness test from the Y challenge this morning. While I don't have all of my results on hand, I improved dramatically on everything and I was pleased with my results, especially of my laps around the track. They count in half laps and I had 22 last time and 29 this time and the main thing was that I ran the entire ten minutes.

Anyways, adios March... here's to a great April!

6 comments:

sauchagirl said...

Those changes in your measurement are amazing. Forget the scale, girl! You're getting smaller and healthier! And imagine, new pants that are too small. You should walk around all day with a smile on your face thinking of all that you have accomplished!

Susie said...

That is sooooooooooo great! The scale and the measurements! Looking forward to hearing when you hit the 10%!!! NIce job with the workouts!!!!:)

Martha said...

The measurements are the most important thing. Great job!! Keep it up:-)

Hanlie said...

Well done, Holly! You are doing so great! Can't wait to turn into an hourglass myself!

Manuela said...

Fantastic! Are you feeling better?
I've still got my cough but at least I hope to get more exercise in than last week.

Your loss is awesome! Don't you worry, you'll be showing off that hourglass shape in no time!

Heather said...

you definitely shouldnt be disapointed by that at all! I would LOVE for that kind of loss. I will be lucky to lose that in a month, so enjoy these losses and celebrate them, because they are each a step closer to your goal.