Monday, April 21, 2008

Weigh in #15

It's that time again... and I'm down 1.0 lbs today. I was hoping to be below 230 today (seems like I've been in the 230s forever!!) but I'll have to settle for 230.0. Oh well... I did pretty well last week but made a few choices over the weekend that could have been better. But a loss is a loss and I'm good with that.

Happily the knee pain that I was complaining about last week seems to be okay at the moment. It was sore at times during my run this morning but there is no long lasting pain afterwards so hopefully it's okay. My elbow.. that's another story. I have a feeling it's tendonitis or maybe carpel tunnel because it mostly hurts when I move my fingers or when I try and straighten my arm all the way. And it is on the arm of the hand that I use my mouse with... not that I'm a doctor and know anything. I think I'll make a Dr appointment to have it checked out in the next few days if it doesn't ease up. I'm just glad it doesn't interfere with running!!

Anyways, that's all for today. Check out the post below for details on the big date!!

5 comments:

sauchagirl said...

A pound is a pound. Great!

News on your date sounds interesting too. How many times have you gone out? Maybe it's just not enough time for him to be a "bad" boy yet?! Wait and see.

Have a great day!

Heather said...

great job with your loss! that is fantastic especially if you say you didnt stick to your plan 100%.

Ready Maid said...

WAHOO!!! Each step down is a leg up! Way to go!

Erin said...

Congrats on your loss!!! I might be tackling the scale myself here shortly. I hope you have a great day!

Manuela said...

Hey, I lost a pound too and it's all good!

I read about the snow you're way. I hope that it doesn't last and you get to enjoy some spring weather!