Saturday, April 26, 2008

What's on your Ipod?

Stealing this from Hanlie.. but it looks like so much fun!

The rules are simple: Hit the shuffle on your iPod (or in my case my MP3’s random selection), then answer each question by hitting next. No cheating!

Q: What does next year have in store for you?
A: Fighter - Christina Aguilera I hope not!

Q: What does your love life look like next year?
A: Saturday Night - Whigfield

Q: What do you say when life gets hard?
A: This Ain't a Scene, It's an Arms Race - Fall Out Boy

Q: Song that reminds you of good times?
A: Tell Me What Your Sippin On - Britney Spears Ha, that's works

Q: What do you think when you get up in the morning?
A: Move Your Body - Eiffel65

Q: What song will you dance to at your wedding (or silver wedding anniversary?)
A: Sweetest Girl - Wyclief Jean

Q: Song that reminds you of your first kiss?
A: Rehab - Amy Winehouse (sooo laughing out loud right now!)

Q: Your favourite saying?
A: Stronger - Kanye West

Q: Favourite place?
A: Give it To Me - Justin Timberlake

Q: Most missed memory?
A: Umbrella - Rihanna

Q: What song describes your best friend?
A: Break the Ice - Britney Spears

Q: What song decribes your ex?
A: See You Again - Mylie Cyrus (sheesh, I hope not!!)

Q: Where would you go on an important date?
A: It's Not Over - Chris Daughtry

Q: Drug of choice?
A: Back to Black - Amy Winehouse

Q: What song describes yourself?
A: Never Too Late - Three Days Grace

Q: What is the thing you like doing most?
A: She's So Sorry - Hedley

Q: The song that best describes the President?
A: Shut Up and Drive - Rihanna

Q: Where will you be in 10 years?
A: Over You- Chris Daughtry

Q: Your love life right now?
A: Pocket Full of Sunshine - Natasha Bedingfield

Q: What is your state of mind like at the moment?
A: Slow Motion - Third Eye Blind (yeah, that's about right - it's so past my bedtime!!)

Q: How will you die?
A: Garden Grove - Sublime

5 comments:

Selma said...

I loved this! Also, it's a great way to peak into a person's life through their music.

Ready Maid said...

That's HILARIOUS!

Susie said...

isn't this one fun!! I am charging my ipod now..so I can do it too!I just caught up with your posts..how did the party for your mom go? Did you do ok? Hopefully you found some recipes.

Carolyn said...

Loving this! I'll do one on my blog tomorrow!!!

Hanlie said...

I really loved this game! It was fun to read yours!